PALL Bottle Top Filter Vacucap 90mm 0.2 um PES Sterile
Supor membrane is a patented hydrophilic polyethersulfone (PES)] membrane that delivers high throughput and fast filtration. There is no need to constantly refill the upper fluid reservoir as it draws directly from the mixing reservoir, and filters directly into the desired container. Eliminates the possibility of contamination from transfer steps.
- Effective filtration area: 60 cm2
- Typical water flow rate: 400mL/min
- Typical Throughput: 0.2 μm: 5 L
- Typical hold up volume: 3.2 mL
- Maximum operating temperature: 55 °C (131 °F)
- Recommended Vacuum: 38.1 cm Hg (15 in. Hg)
- Maximum Vacuum 63.5cm Hg (25 in. Hg)
- You must have the following materials to use the filter a vacuum source and vacuum tubing.