Millipore Bottle Top Filter Stericap Plus 0.22um PES Sterile
The Stericap PLUS filter unit is a sterile, disposable universal bottle-top vacuum filtration system used in the preparation of buffers, tissue culture media, microbiological media and other biological fluids. For use with a media bottle and vacuum filtration source.
- Membrane: PES
- Use with: aqueous solutions, weak acids and bases
- Limited applications: strong acids, alcohols and aliphatic amines
- Not recommended: Aldehydes, aromatic amines, esters, hydrocarbons, ketones, strong oxidizing agents.
- Membrane pore size: 0.22um
- Bottle neck size: 20mm to 67mm.
- Effective filtration area: 40cm2
- Capacities: 5-10L (of typical cell media)
- Maximum operation vacuum: 25” Hg
- Filter flow rate: 52 seconds to filter 500ml of water at 25” Hg vacuum