MS® Syringe Filters 30mm PVDF 0.22µm / 0.45µm non-sterile
MS® Syringe Filters are simply quality filters, and offered at a fair and competitive price. PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride) is for extremely low binding; for filtration of non-aggressive aqueous and mid organic solutions or were maximising protein recovery is important. Offered in two pore sizes 0.22 and 0.45 micron. These filters are non-sterile and are not in a individual casing.
- Membrane: HPLC Certified PVDF
- Wettability: Hydropillic
- Use with: Bases, most HPLC solvents, alcohols, aromatic hydrocarbons, THF
- Don’t use with: Acids, aggressive halogenated hydrocarbons, protein samples
- Sterilisation: Syringe filters can be sterilised by autoclave at 125° for 15 minutes.
- Applications:General biological filtration, filtration of samples for high protein recovery
- Burst pressure (PSI): 87
- Filteration Area (cm2): 4.9
- Holdup Volume (ul): <120
- Volume Throughput (ml): <100
- Max Operating Tempature (oC): 100
- Flow Rate (ml/min@10psi): 0.22µm 32-48 0.45µm 218-230