MS® Syringe Filters 30mm NYLON 0.22µm/0.45µm non-sterile
MS® Syringe Filters are simply quality filters, and offered at a fair and competitive price. The nylon filter which is supplied in 30mm formats in New Nylon housings. MS® Syringe filters are purpose-built with features designed to bring the highest levels of performance and purity to your research. MS® Nylon syringe filters offer universal application for analytical procedures. Offered in two pore sizes 0.22 and 0.45 micron. These filters are non-sterile and are not in a individual casing.
- Membrane: HPLC Certified Nylon
- Wettability: Hydropillic
- Use with: Bases, most HPLC solvents, alcohols, aromatic hydrocarbons, THF
- Don’t use with: Acids, aggressive halogenated hydrocarbons, protein samples
- Sterilisation: Syringe filters can be sterilised by autoclave at 125° for 15 minutes.
- Applications: General laboratory filtration, most, most HPLC samples
- Burst pressure (PSI): 87
- Filteration Area (cm2): 4.9
- Holdup Volume (ul): <120
- Volume Throughput (ml): <100
- Max Operating Tempature (oC): 100
- Flow Rate (ml/min@10psi): 0.22µm 51-54 0.45µm 95-118