MS® Syringe Filters 30mm PTFE 0.22µm/0.45µm non-sterile
MS® Syringe Filters are simply quality filters, and offered at a fair and competitive price. The PTFE (Teflon) filter is offered in a 30mm format and is contained in a Polytetrafluoroethylene housing. They are purpose-built with features designed to bring the highest levels of performance and purity. PTFE membranes are chemically resistant to nearly all solvents, acids and bases. The membranes are low extractables and provide good thermal stability. Offered in two pore sizes 0.22 and 0.45 micron. These filters are non-sterile and are not in a individual casing.
- Membrane: HPLC Certified PTFE, with polypropylene support
- Wettability: Hydrophilic
- Use with: Aggressive solvents, strong acids, alcohols, bases, aromatics
- Don’t use with: Aqueous samples without prewetting (causes high backpressure)
- Sterilisation: Syringe filters can be sterilised by autoclave at 125° for 15 minutes.
- Applications: Filtration of aggressive organic or highly based solutions, transducer protectors.
- Burst pressure (PSI): 87
- Filteration Area (cm2): 4.9
- Holdup Volume (ul): <100
- Volume Throughput (ml): <120
- Max Operating Tempature (oC): 130
- Flow Rate (ml/min@10psi): 0.22µm 28-42 0.45µm 90-103