MS® Syringe Filters 30mm CA 0.22µm/0.45µm non-sterile
MS® Syringe Filters are simply quality filters, and offered at a fair and competitive price. The CA filter is offered in a 30mm format and is in a cellulose acetate housing. They are purpose-built with features designed to bring the highest levels of performance and purity. Offered in two pore sizes 0.22 and 0.45 micron. These filters are non-sterile and are not in a individual casing.
- Membrane: HPLC Certified CA
- Wettability: Hydrophilic
- Use with: Aqueous Samples
- Don’t use with: Organic Samples
- Sterilisation: Syringe filters can be sterilised by autoclave/pressure cooker at 125° for 15 minutes.
- Applications: Biological samples, tissue culture media filtration, preparation of aqueous samples for HPLC
- Burst pressure (PSI): 87
- Filteration Area (cm2): 4.9
- Holdup Volume (ul): <120
- Volume Throughput (ml): <100
- Max Operating Tempature (oC): 50
- Flow Rate (ml/min@10psi): 0.22µm 92-110 0.45µm 218-230